ACE Knowledge & Research Portal (ACE Equity)
- Covers 30,000 listed and private companies, 180 Industry-sub industry, 40 sectors outlook analysis, Mutual Fund & Macro Economy Data.
- Historical coverage: Last 10 years
- Company includes: General Information, Financials, Ratios, Equity, Corporate Actions, Products, Report etc.
- Sector Includes: Sector Outlook, Top Sectors, Performance by Turnover & Profit After Tax.
- Mutual Fund includes: General Information, Dividend Details, AUM, Fund Movement, Holding Trends, AMFI Data.
- Macro Economy includes: Forex, Money & Banking, Telecom, Population, Education, Employment etc.
ACE Knowledge & Research Portal (ACE Equity) (Offline)
- Covers 30,000 listed and private companies, 180 Industry-sub industry, 40 sectors outlook analysis & Macro Economy Data.
- Historical coverage: Last 20 years
- It provides General Information, Financial data, Ratios, Equity, Corporate Actions, Products, Reports, Performance by Turnover & Profit After Tax, etc. on companies and sectors.
ACE Mutual Fund (Offline)
ACE Mutual Funds Database is mainly used by distributors and for researcher. The database has the feasibility to generate reports, which is useful for both. It covers 45 AMCs and more than 8000 schemes that include basic details of the schemes and portfolios, asset / sector-wise details, fund manager's details. It provides historical data on NAVs since inception, Ratios, Returns and Dividends.
- Bloomberg provides current and historical financial information on individual equities, stock market indices, fixed-income securities, currencies, commodities, and futures for both international and domestic markets.
- Provides fundamental and market data on more than 35,000+ Indian listed and unlisted companies, classified under more than 300 industries, along with analytical tools.
- Historical coverage: Last 10 years
Compustat North America
- Provides fundamental and market data for 24,328 companies (11,640 Active and 12,688 Inactive).
- Includes active and inactive companies that trade on a U.S. or Canadian Exchange.
- Annual, quarterly and monthly data is from 1979 forward and last 11 years of daily market data.
CRSP (Center for Research in Security Prices)
- Contains security-level historical pricing, returns, and volume data on more than 20,000 stocks (inactive and active companies) from the NYSE, AMEX, and NASDAQ markets.
- Monthly data goes back to 1925.
- Also includes U.S. market indices, treasuries, and mutual funds, and a merged information.
Datastream (Incorporating WorldScope)
- Provides fundamental data and financial ratios for all developed markets and many emerging markets.
- Data on over 37,000 active quoted companies and over 24,000 inactive ones across 79 markets.
- Datastream covers over 280,000 equity indices from market indices for 68 countries.
- Historical equity information goes back as far as 1973
- Provides information on industry, company, IPO, mutual fund, commodity market, etc. it is also a vast source for company annual reports.
- Covers corporate fundamentals of 8000+ listed and unlisted companies and PSUs over the past 14 years.
- Annual reports and prospectuses of companies dating back to 1995 (Digital Format).
- Covers 260 Industrial sectors.
National Stock Exchange Data
Thomson Reuters Eikon (Offline)
- Provides current data of exchange-traded instruments including stocks, warrants, options, futures, indexes, etc. around the world.
- Historical equity data ranging from several months to over 20 years.
- Government and corporate bonds information from over 100 countries, foreign exchange rates for 175 currencies.
- Comprehensive coverage on commodities and energy, economic indicators (e.g., consumer price index) for many countries, extensive business and financial information for listed companies.
- Covers 88,000 companies (58,000+ active and 30,000+ inactive) traded in more than 164 exchanges in over 120 countries, representing more than 99% of the world's market cap.
- WRDS is the Wharton Research Data Service that is mainly a very convenient research platform to manage the large data sets and its subscription includes about 14 free databases.
- WRDS provides the user with one location to access over 200 terabytes of data across multiple disciplines including Finance, Marketing, and Economics.