- AIR Criminal Law (1950-2017)
- AIR High Court (1950-2017)
- AIR Supreme Court (1950-2017)
- AIR Privy Council (1900-1950)
Provides access to Indian cases and judgments of the particular area and jurisdiction. The database contains supreme court, high court and criminal law cases and judgments from the year 1950-2016.
- Restricted Access (in Library) 3 concurrent user license
Major resource for international arbitration research, comprising primary source material and commentary in the form of books, journals and loose-leafs. Material includes bilateral investment treaty, case law, convention, legislation, model clauses and rule.
LexisNexis provides over 15,000 business, legal and news, access thousands of newspapers, periodicals, television and radio broadcasts, newswires, blogs, corporate directories and financial information. News sources like accountancy age, advertising age, Hoover's IPO reports, M & A reports, monthly industry reviews, etc.
- complete coverage of U.S. federal and state courts, Shepard's Citations Service, and access to hundreds of law reviews.
- LexisNexis company dossier reports access provides comprehensive information on more than 80 million U.S. and international companies, including industry and executive data.
- Campus wide Access
The database provides legal information with trusted legal sources, news and business sources from around the world including case law, legislation, law reviews, treatises, and directories organized by topical and jurisdictional libraries, business information and news, including business public records.