An aggregator database delivers information on Asian emerging markets. It aggregates and produces unique content including full-text news articles, financial statements, company information, industry analysis, equity quotes, macroeconomic statistics, and market-specific information, which are derived directly from more than 13,000 local and global publications.
- Campus wide Access
Offers integrated access to internationally comparable statistics, full-text market reports, and country analysts as well as thousands of sources of further information. The database provides key business intelligence on countries, companies, markets and consumers. It covers over 350 markets and 207 countries.
Frost and Sullivan -Growth partnership service provides economic research and analysis, technical insights, market insights, financial benchmarking & analysis, etc. It covers subjects like; ICT, healthcare, metals, minerals, measurement & instrumentation, aerospace, defense, chemicals, materials & food, energy & power systems, automotive & transportation, electronics & security, environment & building technologies.
- Campus wide Access
It gives information about news, research, analysis, and events about technology and IT markets and industries, with focus on technology workers, vendors, and investors, report on trends in information technology industry, available technologies and analysis of the products in the market.
This database offers a comprehensive and unique collection of company, industry and country analysis and report, extending across 200+ countries and every major industry sector. Market data analysis database provides data across the globe on food, drinks, personal care, household products, pet care, news and magazines, etc. Country statistics database provides macro socio economic data of 215 countries worldwide both historic and forecast data.
- Orbis Bank Focus is a global database of banks' financial statements, ratings and intelligence.
- Cover information on 32,000 banks. Coverage includes both public and private banks i.e. Top 8000 European banks, Top 14000 North American banks, 1000 Japanese banks, 1200 Russian Banks and over 7000 other major banks.
- Financial data is available up to last 16 years.
- It has a completely new financial format that has been designed with ADEVA partners, experts in credit, risk and corporate finance, and includes more than 500 line items.
- Campus wide Access | Username & Password required | contact : firstname.lastname@example.org