National Information Centre on Management (NICMAN)
- Home /
National Information Centre on Management has been set up at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, initially sponsored by the National Information System for Science & Technology (NISSAT), Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India to provide efficient information services on management and its related disciplines at the national level. The centre was formally inaugurated in 1996 to serve as a national information facility for dissemination of business and management information.
Provide timely management and business information to support business and management research and also facilitate improved decision making by managers in India. The main clientele of this centre includes management students, teachers, researchers and managers.
The main activities of the centre include:
- Provide information services to its user group of management students, teachers, researchers and managers.
- Current Contents in Management: Marketing & Current Index of Management: Marketing. The publications have successfully completed their 20 years of publishing.
- NICMAN Membership to help/ facilitate business/management related Researchers in their research.
Current Contents in Management: Marketing
CCM is a quarterly publication of NICMAN that includes a collection of content pages of selected journals. The objective of the publication is to provide a quick overview of the latest published papers. In this bulletin on marketing, we include contents of some of the most important and frequently referred academic and practice oriented foreign journals covering Marketing Management.
Current Index of Management: Marketing
CIM is a quarterly publication of NICMAN that includes a collection of classified references of articles / papers to facilitate access to the required information. In this bulletin on marketing, we include references from most important and well known foreign journals covering Marketing Management.
The coverage of each quarterly issue
- January - March Issue: Contents from journals received during December to February at Vikram Sarabhai Library IIMA.
- April - June Issue: Contents from journals received during March to May at Vikram Sarabhai Library IIMA.
- July - September Issue: Contents from journals received during June to August at Vikram Sarabhai Library IIMA.
- October - December Issue: Contents from journals received during September to November at Vikram Sarabhai Library IIMA.
The Vikram Sarabhai Library (VSL) is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, world renowned physicist and founding Director of IIMA. It was set up in 1962 and is one of the best management libraries in Asia. The library is open 24x7. Our mission is to facilitate convenient and user friendly access to current, global and relevant information by identifying, acquiring, organizing and retrieving information in various formats (print & non print) to serve the information needs of the academic fraternity of IIMA to meet their teaching, research, consulting, training and learning requirements.
Vikram Sarabhai Library,
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
India - 380015
Copyright @ 2020 | All rights reserved, Vikram Sarabhai Library, IIM Ahmedabad
(Best view in Chrome Browser)