- Home /
- Research Assistance / Research Tools
Information about Mendeley
Mendeley is a desktop & web-based citation tool, but more than that, it is a community of researchers. You can search through the millions of papers it contains from other Mendeley users, share your references and papers with collaborators, join public discussion groups, and discover other researchers in your field.
Free reference manager and an academic social network
Cite as you write:
Generate citations and bibliographies in a whole range of journal styles with just a few clicks. For your convenience, we've made sure Mendeley's Citation Plugin is fully compatible with Word (including Word for Mac) and LibreOffice. It also support BibTeX export for use with LaTeX.
Annotate as you read:
Easily add your thoughts on documents in your own library, even from mobile devices. For ease of collaboration, you can also share documents with groups of colleagues and annotate them together.
Organize your content:
Import papers and other documents from your desktop, your existing libraries or websites with ease. Mendeley automatically captures information like authors, title and publisher, which makes organization and browsing easy.
Official Website: https://www.mendeley.com
For Research Assistance:
- My Library (Koha): Library account management
- Institutional Repository (IR): Information on IIMA publications
- Discovery: Single search for all library resources
- A-Z Databases: Searching subscribed databases
- A-Z eJournals: Searching subscribed eJournals
- Subject Guide: Searching library resources on specific topics
- Remote Access: Accessing library resources outside the campus
- Online Payment: Library payments online
- Discussion Rooms: Booking library discussion rooms
- Research Assistance: Getting research help/assistance
- ILL Request: Getting learning materials not available in the library
- Research Training/Orientation Request: Training on library resources/services
- Ask a Librarian: Asking any query related to library
- FAQs: Getting answers to common queries
The Vikram Sarabhai Library (VSL) is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, world renowned physicist and founding Director of IIMA. It was set up in 1962 and is one of the best management libraries in Asia. The library is open 24x7. Our mission is to facilitate convenient and user friendly access to current, global and relevant information by identifying, acquiring, organizing and retrieving information in various formats (print & non print) to serve the information needs of the academic fraternity of IIMA to meet their teaching, research, consulting, training and learning requirements.
Vikram Sarabhai Library,
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
India - 380015
Copyright @ 2021 | All rights reserved, Vikram Sarabhai Library, IIM Ahmedabad
(Best view in Chrome Browser)