At a Glance
- Home /
- Research Assistance
Reference and Research Assistance Service is dedicated to assist faculty and students of IIMA for their information and research.
A dedicated library professional staff will be available between 9.00 a.m. - 9.00 p.m. who will assist the users in addressing their information requirements. The requirements may include help in identifying the appropriate database for research assignments or classwork, customized orientation of specific databases, mining data, etc.
Please contact the circulation counter or write to email@example.com for further help on this service.
Research support tools (13)
Electronic resources listed on the Vikram Sarabhai Library website are restricted by license agreement. They should be used only for the purpose of research, teaching, and private study. Commercial use, systematic downloading, copying or distributing of information is prohibited. The users are requested to strictly comply with these terms.
Copyright and Plagiarism
All the online resources, CD-ROMS, Video Cassettes accessible from Vikram Sarabhai Library are copyrighted works. Hence, copying, publishing, disseminating, displaying, performing or playing without permission of the copyright holder except in accordance with fair use of licensed agreement is not allowed. The library may terminate the library membership of users who are found to have repeatedly infringed the copyright of others.
For Research Assistance:
- My Library (Koha): Library account management
- Institutional Repository (IR): Information on IIMA publications
- Discovery: Single search for all library resources
- A-Z Databases: Searching subscribed databases
- A-Z eJournals: Searching subscribed eJournals
- Subject Guide: Searching library resources on specific topics
- Remote Access: Accessing library resources outside the campus
- Online Payment: Library payments online
- Discussion Rooms: Booking library discussion rooms
- Research Assistance: Getting research help/assistance
- ILL Request: Getting learning materials not available in the library
- Research Training/Orientation Request: Training on library resources/services
- Ask a Librarian: Asking any query related to library
- FAQs: Getting answers to common queries
The Vikram Sarabhai Library (VSL) is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, world renowned physicist and founding Director of IIMA. It was set up in 1962 and is one of the best management libraries in Asia. The library is open 24x7. Our mission is to facilitate convenient and user friendly access to current, global and relevant information by identifying, acquiring, organizing and retrieving information in various formats (print & non print) to serve the information needs of the academic fraternity of IIMA to meet their teaching, research, consulting, training and learning requirements.
Vikram Sarabhai Library,
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
India - 380015
Copyright @ 2021 | All rights reserved, Vikram Sarabhai Library, IIM Ahmedabad
(Best view in Chrome Browser)