- Home /
Information about RFID Kiosk
Library is equipped with RFID system which provides self-issue/return/renew of books using Kiosk. Users can use the Kiosk (near the security desk) to issue/return/renew the library book/s by themselves. This service will be operational round the clock.
1. Please carry your RFID ID cards for making use of this service. In case you do not have the RFID ID cards, please contact the circulation desk.
2. You will receive an email for every issue/return/renew transaction on your institute email ID.
3. After issue or renewal of books through the Kiosk, a print receipt will be issued at the Kiosk, which you need to deposit at the security desk, while leaving the library.
4. While returning the books no slip will be issued and the acknowledgement for return of books will be received in your institute email id.
5. Please note that the library will not stamp due date (return/renew) in the books issued through the Kiosk.
6. The staff assisted circulation service will continue as usual (09:00 am to 10:00 pm) on all days.
7. Please contact the library staff for any help in using the self- issue/return kiosk or call on +91-079-71524977
Glimpse of RFID Kiosk:
For RFID Kiosk Assistance:
- My Library (Koha): Library account management
- Institutional Repository (IR): Information on IIMA publications
- Discovery: Single search for all library resources
- A-Z Databases: Searching subscribed databases
- A-Z eJournals: Searching subscribed eJournals
- Subject Guide: Searching library resources on specific topics
- Remote Access: Accessing library resources outside the campus
- Online Payment: Library payments online
- Discussion Rooms: Booking library discussion rooms
- Research Assistance: Getting research help/assistance
- ILL Request: Getting learning materials not available in the library
- Research Training/Orientation Request: Training on library resources/services
- Ask a Librarian: Asking any query related to library
- FAQs: Getting answers to common queries
The Vikram Sarabhai Library (VSL) is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, world renowned physicist and founding Director of IIMA. It was set up in 1962 and is one of the best management libraries in Asia. The library is open 24x7. Our mission is to facilitate convenient and user friendly access to current, global and relevant information by identifying, acquiring, organizing and retrieving information in various formats (print & non print) to serve the information needs of the academic fraternity of IIMA to meet their teaching, research, consulting, training and learning requirements.
Vikram Sarabhai Library,
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
India - 380015
Copyright @ 2023 | All rights reserved, Vikram Sarabhai Library, IIM Ahmedabad
(Best view in Chrome Browser)