- Home /
Information about NICMAN
About NICMAN National Information Centre on Management has been set up at the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, initially sponsored by the National Information System for Science & Technology (NISSAT), Department of Scientific & Industrial Research, Government of India, to provide efficient information services on management and its related disciplines at the national level. The centre was formally inaugurated in 1996 to serve as a national information facility for dissemination of business and management information.
Current Contents in Management: Marketing
CCM is a quarterly publication of NICMAN that includes a collection of content pages of selected journals. The objective of the publication is to provide a quick overview of the latest published papers. In this bulletin on marketing, we include contents of some of the most important and frequently referred academic and practice oriented foreign journals covering Marketing Management.
Current Index of Management: Marketing
CIM is a quarterly publication of NICMAN that includes a collection of classified references of articles / papers to facilitate access to the required information. In this bulletin on marketing, we include references from most important and well known foreign journals covering Marketing Management.
Glimpse of NICMAN:
For NICMAN Assistance:
- My Library (Koha): Library account management
- Institutional Repository (IR): Information on IIMA publications
- Discovery: Single search for all library resources
- A-Z Databases: Searching subscribed databases
- A-Z eJournals: Searching subscribed eJournals
- Subject Guide: Searching library resources on specific topics
- Remote Access: Accessing library resources outside the campus
- Online Payment: Library payments online
- Discussion Rooms: Booking library discussion rooms
- Research Assistance: Getting research help/assistance
- ILL Request: Getting learning materials not available in the library
- Research Training/Orientation Request: Training on library resources/services
- Ask a Librarian: Asking any query related to library
- FAQs: Getting answers to common queries
The Vikram Sarabhai Library (VSL) is named after Dr. Vikram Sarabhai, world renowned physicist and founding Director of IIMA. It was set up in 1962 and is one of the best management libraries in Asia. The library is open 24x7. Our mission is to facilitate convenient and user friendly access to current, global and relevant information by identifying, acquiring, organizing and retrieving information in various formats (print & non print) to serve the information needs of the academic fraternity of IIMA to meet their teaching, research, consulting, training and learning requirements.
Vikram Sarabhai Library,
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad,
Vastrapur, Ahmedabad, Gujarat,
India - 380015
Copyright @ 2020 | All rights reserved, Vikram Sarabhai Library, IIM Ahmedabad
(Best view in Chrome Browser)